Business Planning and Interim Management Roles
Having a good business plan is an essential way to guide your business and prepare for future challenges and opportunities. Wexted Advisors add value to our client’s business planning process by clearly articulating their current position, assessing internal strengths and weaknesses, evaluating external threats and opportunities, determining appropriate business strategy and providing implementation plans.
Our experienced staff can provide interim management roles, including CEO and CFO roles, to stabilise or restructure businesses as required. Drawing on our collective business acumen and corporate advisory experience, we are well-placed to provide interim management support to any company.
Chief Executive Officer Roles (CEO)
With extensive experience in managing and running numerous companies across a broad range of industries, our CEO services include:
- Preparing an organisational review to assess systems, processes, people, customer satisfaction and business sustainability;
Stabilising operational activities:
- Day-to-day management functions;
- Stakeholder management, including meeting with financiers, customers, suppliers, employees, industry bodies and regulators;
Directing and implementing strategic business plans;
Managing the Executive Management Team; and
Reporting to the Board of Directors as and when required.
Chief Financial Officer Role (CFO)
As Chartered Accountants with extensive experience in managing and running numerous companies across a broad range of industries, our CFO services include:
Reviewing historical performance and financial management:
- Meeting with management to develop an understanding of the financial and resourcing requirements for all areas of a business;
- Reviewing the financial planning process, and making recommendations for improvement where necessary;
Accounting and financial reporting:
- Managing financial operations and accounting functions;
- Conducting and managing financial analysis;
- Liaising with and managing relationships with key stakeholders, including banks and lenders;
- Preparing financial reports for inclusion in board packs;
Budgeting and forecasting:
- Formulating and developing financial forecasts, financial targets and budgeting processes;
- Monitoring actuals to budget on weekly or monthly basis as required; and
- Undertaking costs analysis, with an emphasis on maximising cost-effective benefits.
Wexted Advisors provide
INDEPENDENT & SPECIALISED
services to clients facing business challenges or confronting transactions or situations.
We provide our clients with efficient, independent assistance across a range of transactions and deals.